Introducing 'Sorrento'; Canberra's newest boutique development of 8 boasts high-end two and three storey townhouses, all with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces and most with an additional study room. Take advantage of quality features such as double glazing, ducted heating and cooling, Smeg kitchen appliances and private garden courtyards.
Architect designed by Ring & Associates, all of the townhouses offer a pleasant Northerly aspect to the rear welcoming an abundance of natural light to spill through the living areas. Striking features such as exposed face bricks offset with laser-cut copper panels give the development a contemporary feel.
The Sorrento development is a short walking distance from Northbourne Avenue and the forthcoming light rail that would make for a convenient ride into Braddon or Civic. The townhouses are close to the Lyneham, O’Connor and Dickson shops as well as local schools and the ANU.
Construction has begun with completion expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 4 x three storey and 4 x two storey townhouses
- Designed by award-winning Architects Ring & Associates
- All layouts offer 3 bedrooms, some including an additional study room
- Two bathrooms
- Double glazing throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 900mm Smeg kitchen appliances
- Floating timber floors
- Carpeting to bedrooms, study, hallway and stairs
- Garden courtyards
- Two side-by-side car spaces
- Storage cages
- Central location, close to cafes, schools and shops
- Construction has commenced
- Estimated completion first quarter of 2018
- Gross areas range from 164m2 to 187m2