Spacious four bedroom ensuite Ngunnawal home
Situated in a quiet loop street, this spacious home offers large living areas, four bedrooms, double lock-up garage and is only a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre.
There are two separate living spaces, with a formal living room at the front of the home and a large open plan tiled family and meals area overlooked by the kitchen, equipped with quality appliances and an abundance of bench and storage space.
The main bedroom features a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, the second and third bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and there is built-in shelving to the fourth bedroom to easily utilise this space as a study or home office.
To complete the home, there is a large paved entertaining area, double garage with internal access and ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort.
- Low maintenance established gardens
- Two separate living areas
- Walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to main bedroom
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Paved entertaining area
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- NBN Ready
- Close to local schools & shops
- A short drive to Gungahlin Marketplace
Available 4th May 2017
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button on our website http://www.peterblackshaw.com.au//property/0000333455.html?preview=1
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Thursday, 4 May 2017