SKY PLAZA- LIVING AT ITS BEST
Fresh to the market is this this contemporary one bedroom, top floor apartment in the sought after 'Sky Plaza' complex conveniently located in the heart of Woden.
The functional floor plan boasts spacious open plan living that flows onto the large balcony overlooking the immaculately landscaped grounds of the complex and with amazing views across Canberra that is sure to be the envy of all your friends.
Entertaining guests will be made easy with the impressive kitchen that has ample bench space and storage and features quality electric cooking and integrated dish drawers. The home chef is sure to feel right at home.
The large bedroom is roomy enough to fit your bedroom suite, with plenty of storage in the built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors. The bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and decorated in neutral tones while the laundry folds away for convenience.
All of this situated within a secure complex with intercom system and within walking distance to the Westfield Woden shopping center, Woden bus interchange, schools, local parks, restaurants, and gyms.
• Kitchen with stone bench tops & ample storage
• Electric cooking
• Integrated dish drawers
• Spacious, open plan living
• Bedroom with built-in robe
• Balcony overlooking landscaped grounds & with view over Canberra
• Top floor location
• North facing apartment
• Fold away laundry
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Allocated car space with restricted access
• Storage cage
• Early May 2017
At Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
WISH TO INSPECT-(www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register
Friday, 5 May 2017