Ideal Family Home with Granny Flat
Perfectly located on the high side of the street and boasting uninterrupted views is this classic four bedroom residence with an abundance of living options, ideal for the growing family.
The functional floor plan provides many living and entertaining options offering a separate lounge room, casual dining area and an open plan kitchen and family room. Year round comfort is assured with this home featuring ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling.
The spacious, segregated main bedroom features a large walk-through robe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are generous in size and all offer built-in robes.
Entertaining family and friends will be a delight under the over-sized covered outdoor entertaining area that boasts 3 phase power, multiple power point, insect screens and roll down blinds for year round enjoyment.
Spacious, full of natural light and wonderfully appointed for relaxing indoor and outdoor entertaining, this warm and inviting home offers an idyllic setting for contemporary family living.
Car accommodation consists of double garage with automated doors and internal access. Provision for additional cars, trailer, boat or caravan to the side is also on offer.
With a number of stunning features to the property, one of its best attributes is the large backyard area that will easily accommodate children and the family pets.
Completing this wonderful home is the added bonus of a self-contained granny flat. Featuring a double bedroom with built-ins, spacious bathroom/laundry, meals area, lounge and kitchenette. A spacious deck with ramp offers leafy views and is the perfect set up for in-laws, teenage retreat or home office.
Located opposite local playground and close to public transport, popular schools and walking tracks, and only a short distance to the Gungahlin Marketplace and Casey Market Town with the convenience of specialty shops, cafes, restaurants, medical facilities and more.
To fully appreciate what is on offer an inspection is highly recommended.
Main house -
- Huge 775m2 block
- Elevated position with views
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Segregated master with walk though robe and ensuite
- All 3 other bedrooms are generous in size and include built in robes
- Spacious formal and casual living rooms with views across Moncrieff and beyond
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cook top & loads of storage
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- NBN connected
- Oversized covered outdoor entertainment area with screens and blinds for year round entertaining
- 3 phase power, additional power points
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Side access for additional cars, trailer, boat or caravan
- Landscaped gardens with stone retaining walls
- Reserve area behind
- Two garden sheds
Granny flat -
- Fully self-contained one bedroom flat
- Double bedroom with built ins
- Spacious bathroom/laundry
- Meals area
- Deck with leafy views
- Ramp access
Land Area (approx)
Building Size (approx)
Council Rates (approx)