Spectacular 3 bedroom apartment with outstanding views
This outstanding modern 3 bedroom residence located in prestigious and sought after THE APARTMENTS is sure to impress with its quality, style and sweeping lake views. Open style living space with floor to ceiling glass doors to the balcony, this home light filled, contemporary and presented with stylish and neutral decor.
This home boasts an abundance of features including sizable three bedrooms and bathroom, plus ensuite and a balcony with exquisite and sweeping views of the lake across to Parliament house.
Ideally situated in the trendy and stylish New Acton precinct, this home is suited to diplomatic, corporate and executive tenants. THE APARTMENTS offers a range of lifestyle facilities, including gymnasium, private theatrette and roof top garden (on Level 4). This apartment is a pleasure to come home to.
Features of this apartment include:
- Spacious kitchen with marble benchtop, Miele induction cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage.
- Perfectly designed to encapsulate the light, this home highlights high ceilings with the best views in Canberra.
- Open plan spacious carpeted living and dining room.
- Impressive floor to ceiling glass doors to balcony.
- State of the art kitchen.
- Spacious master bedroom with robe and ultra-modern ensuite with double basin and stone benchtops.
- Additional two bedrooms with robes and balcony.
- Ducted heating and cooling
- European style laundry with Miele washing machine and Miele dryer.
- 2 car spaces on B1 level.
- Storage cage.
Rarely do you find a home of this quality and style. Enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of this fabulous 3 bedroom residence in the highly coveted New Acton cultural precinct. A lifestyle choice providing the ultimate Canberra experience in the cosmopolitan hub of Canberra. Enjoy all New Acton has to offer with restaurants, cafes and facilities. Spend your weekends cycling or walking around the lake. Close to government offices and corporate buildings.
This spectacular 3 bedroom home is available from the 8th March 2017.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times