Large family home in a quiet location
Aaron Papahatzis of Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan & Jerrabomberra is pleased to present possibly the biggest open plan, three bedroom family home in Queanbeyan with extra large carport plus storage and situated on a corner block with only one neighbour in a quiet location and not far from the Queanbeyan race course. With established, easy care gardens and multiple living spaces, this home is ideal for the growing family.
The lounge room is spacious with a picturesque outlook on to the garden and features a slow combustion fireplace giving a lovely ambience to to enjoy those cold winter months. There is also the convenience of ducted heating, a gas wall furnace and a split system if you don't feel like lighting the fire. A large family/meals area is adjacent to the generous sized kitchen featuring ample bench and cupboard space.
A spacious master bedroom opens out on to the timber deck and also has built-in wardrobes and ensuite. Bedrooms two and three are of a good size and have built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom has a separate bath tub and shower recess.
Out back is a timber deck with awning and a paved entertaining area to choose from to entertain friends and family or just to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
If this sounds like it could be your next family home then give Aaron a call today on 0419 683 599 to book your inspection.
- Established gardens
- Tiled entrance
- Open plan design
- Lounge room with slow combustion fire
- Large family/meals area
- Large with kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space
- Ducted heating
- Gas wall furnace
- Split system heating & cooling
- Master bedroom with large ensuite, built-in wardrobe & access to rear deck
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate bath tub & shower recess
- Large laundry with external access
- Timber deck with awning
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Extra large carport with storage
- Security alarm
- Solar hotwater
- Corner block with side access for boat or caravan
- Only one neighbour
- Easily converted to 4 bedrooms
Rates: $1,909.89 p.a. (approx)