Positioned in a private location for a lifestyle of leisure and and convenience, this wonderful family home is set on a secluded 877m2 approx. block of land in highly sought after South Bruce. At the heart of the home is a gourmet open plan kitchen with high quality inclusions. The spacious open plan living and dining areas create a comfortable ambiance. All three bedrooms include built-in robes and offer lovely views of the tranquil north facing landscaped gardens, creating a quiet peaceful haven. The generous master bedroom is a standout complimented with a walk in wardrobe and renovated en-suite.
Floating timber floorboards flow throughout the kitchen, meals, and family room. There is gas heating throughout, making this a cosy warm environment through Canberra's harsh winters. The home has an easy care garden, and an outdoor entertainment area with a BBQ gas access point, which provides the perfect spot for a private gathering with friends and family. The front garden provides privacy from the road, and a beautiful outlook from the formal dining and lounge area. The home also offers a double lock up garage. There is easy access to Gossen Hill and the surrounding reserve, and ample interconnecting bicycle paths with access from the rear gate.
Living Size: 146m2 approx.
Block Size: 877m2 approx.
Built: 1985 approx.
- Three bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Open plan kitchen with quaility appliances and stone bench tops
- Kitchen and Family rooms have wooden flooring
- Access to front and rear gardens from kitchen
- Ducted gas heating which has new ducting and registers within the last 12 months
- There is split level cooling in the living area and main bedroom.
- New hot water system (2016)
- Open fire in formal lounge
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor entertainment area
- BBQ gas access point
- Alarm System
- 10 minute walk to Jamieson Centre
- Easy walk to Radford
- Close to City
- Many interconnecting bicycle paths with access through rear gate
- Walking distance to Gossen Hill and Surrounding Reserve
- The premises were extended and renovated three years ago
- Stone retaining walls
Land Area (approx)
Building Size (approx)